All author of accepted abstracts are obliged to submit a paper of maximum 10 pages before May 31st, 2018.
To be able to submit a full paper you must be logged into the website.
Template & Requirements
The ICHD2018 Word Template template must be followed. Please closely follow these instruction in order to speed up the review process.
Please convert your ICHD 2018 paper to a PDF file (.pdf) or Word document (.doc or .docx). Be sure to embed the fonts when creating the PDF.
- DO NOT password protect your file.
- Your paper must be in English
- Your paper should not exceed 10 pages in length
- Make sure the filename has only one extension (ex. “.pdf”)
- Documents must be either Word documents (.doc or .docx) or PDFs (.pdf)
- Titles and Co-Authors must not exceed 250 characters
- The maximum size limit for each file is 8 megabytes
All submitted papers will undergo a thorough peer review and will be selected upon recommendation. The review is based on scientific quality, significance, novelty and relevance to the conference topics. Following the review process you will receive a notification on June 15th, 2018. Please note that the full paper will only be accepted on the condition that you will present the paper, or that a colleague who is an expert in your field of research, will present it for you.