Click the menu on the top right to find more information about the conference!
About the Conference
Hydrodynamics has always been an important and fundamental subject for many disciplines involving the science of forces acting on or exerted by fluids, and engineering applications including ship and marine engineering, ocean and coastal engineering, mechanical and industrial engineering, environmental engineering, hydraulic engineering, petroleum engineering, biological & biomedical engineering, and so on.
While many engineering questions have been answered, there are still many more that need to be addressed through field trial, verification and fundamental research and development (R&D). The International Conference on Hydrodynamics (ICHD) is the forum for participants from around the world to review, discuss and present the latest developments in the broad discipline of hydrodynamics and fluid mechanics.
The first International Conference on Hydrodynamics (ICHD) was initiated in 1994 in Wuxi, China. Since then, 11 more ICHD conferences were held in Hong Kong, Seoul, Yokohama, Tainan, Perth, Ischia, Nantes, Shanghai, St Petersburg, Singapore, and Egmond aan Zee. Evidently the ICHD conference has become an important event among academics, researchers, engineers and operators, working in the fields closely related to the science and technology of hydrodynamics.
The 13th International Conference on Hydrodynamics (ICHD 2018) will be held in Incheon, Korea on 2-6 September, 2018. The conference venue is the Sheraton Grand Incheon Hotel, located in the city of Songdo, a newly developed area in the coast of Yellow Sea in Incheon. The conference is organized by the Department of Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering, Seoul National University (SNU). We invite you to join the 13th International Conference on Hydrodynamics, and all of you will be warmly welcome to Incheon, Korea.
Seoul National University
- 6. Regular registration is now open! Please visit here.
- 5. Early registration is now open! Please visit here.
- 4. The preliminary technical program is now available here.
- 3. The due date of full paper submission has been extended to May 31st, 2018. Please check the updated important dates in the webpage here.
- 2. Several important dates have been revised. Please check the updated important dates in the webpage here.
- 1. The due date of abstract submission has been extended to December 31st, 2017. Please check the updated important dates in the webpage here.